Friday, March 7, 2008

The Beginning....

Well we decided to make a blog page for our little family. I have enjoyed keeping up with everyone through the blogspot pages so we decided to join in on the fun. I begin this first blog on a bit of a sad note. A family that we have known for a long time lost a precious daughter, granddaughter, and neice Lilly this past week. I have struggled all week to make some sense of such a profound loss. I am just asking for the prayers of anyone that might read this to lift up the Thomas Family as they need more strength now than ever before! I pray peace would come over this family to know they are loved and thought of daily.

Brecken is now a very active 2 year old and keeps his Mommy and Daddy running around all the time. He loves Veggie Tales, Cars, Monster's Inc., Toy Story, and last but not least The Backyardigans! We have DVR'd every episode of the Yardigan's as Brecken calls them, we can find. It is now a crazy obsession for him. Pablo is his favorite and he has to sleep with his Pablo animal and his Lightening McQueen car. We made Brecken a big boy room for his birthday. He is now sleeping in an official Big Boy Bed and is growing up way too fast! We are becoming very independent. I will post pics soon of the Big Boy room and of my new neice Darby. Can't to hear from anyone! Love and Blessings!

2 comments:

The Clements Crew said...

I'm so excited you guys started a blog!! I look forward to reading it! Blogs are a great way to procrastinate from homework. I can't wait to see pictures of Brecken and baby Darby!! Hope yall are doing well!

adie1983 said...

Yea! You guys started a blog! I love that picture of Darby and Brecken...so adorable!